Vacancy | Business Development Consultant
Job title: Business Development Consultant
Job Family: Sales
Service Stream: Recruitment Solutions, Talent Development Solutions and Learning Solutions & Development Solutions
Type of employment: Permanent
Our company is a boutique consultancy specialising in recruitment solutions, talent development solutions and learning & development solutions and is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. We are currently looking to increase our Sales capabilities and are looking for a Business Development Consultant who would be able to support our business.
Key Objectives, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for area growth and sustainability by being accountable for meeting the set targets and ensuring accurate administration.
- Responsible for revenue generation
- Ensure accuracy with regards to arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability
- Develop and adjust sales and marketing strategies to qualify for market trend, competitors and customers
- Build up sales knowledge to be up-to-date and always satisfy customer’s need
- Business Development
- New business development
- Identification of Sales Opportunities.
- Development and implementation of focused sales plans.
- Development and implementation of a Social Media sales plan.
- Submission of sales and activity reports.
- Attend sales meetings and issue reports are required.
- Client relationship development.
- Client visits.
- Management of Candidates and Assignees
- Recruitment and Onboarding of Assignees with clients.
- Managing after service deliverables as agreed with the client.
- Driving Business Direction by building strong relationships with clients, candidates and assignees
- Build strong relationships with clients, candidates and peers to ensure business growth, efficiency and innovation.
- Assist with debt collection where there are queries or problems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Matric or Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Previous Experience within Temporary Employment Services/ Recruitment Industry
- Provable commission earnings
- Provable sales track record
- New business development within a specified Sector or Region utilising any means necessary
- Cold calling and prospecting for new clients
- Knowledge of the Temporary Employment Services Industry
- Knowledge of relevant Legislations and Bargaining Councils
- Computer Literacy (Full MS Office Package), CRMs, Linkedin
- Valid Driver Licence and Own Reliable Vehicle
- Ability to Communicate effectively with both internal and external stake holders on all levels
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Confident and Persuasive
- Ability to maintain a positive and interactive relationship with all Role Player within the business and with external role player.
- Ability to exchange ideas and reach consensus when required.
- Ability to Maintain and Develop Client Relationship at a Strategic and Operational Level
- Ability to develop Sales Strategies for new Regions and Sectors
- Possesses a passion to help team members and clients.
- Sense of urgency
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions that will make the business stronger and more effective.
- Outgoing Personality
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Superior Negotiation Skills
- Social and Relationship building Skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Ability to Network
- Team Player
- Innovative and out the box thinker
- Customer Services
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker
Send CV/Application to email@example.com